In addition to following the CDC and local county COVID-19 guidelines, we have implemented the following safety protocols into our normal daily cleaning task to make your stay as safe as possible.
- Automatic Hand Sanitizer stations located throughout the park. We partnered with Wicked Dolphin to bring you some of the best hand sanitizers out there! Here is one of our owners asking all the tough questions and getting all the right answers! Automatic hand sanitizer stations are now located throughout the park! We know how y’all also like to party…so, we thought you would love that we partnered with a rum company! Drink up with sanitized hands!
- Mobile misting stations will be made available at all events/ gatherings.
- UVC light sanitization is used to kill all airborne/surface viruses (including COVID-19) in the recreational hall, store/office area, and all rental units before our guest’s check-in.
- All staff will be wearing a mask and washing their hands on a frequent basis.
- We are using Electrostatic Sanitization of all furniture in the recreation hall and liars bench pavilion. In addition to common items that are considered high touched surfaces, such as handrails, doorknobs, rocking chairs and other areas. We are proud to be using Bioesque Disinfectant Solution in all of our electrostatic machines.
- Mask will be required in all the Cho Store and Recreation Hall.
- Social Distancing will be observed throughout the park.